You needn’t purchase any capacity in advance and run on burst. We’ll bill you out of your account balance as you go in short five minute cycles. Alternatively you can subscribe for resources for one month, one year (10% discount) or three years (25% discount). If you know you have a requirement for a period of a month or longer, it’s generally more cost effective to subscribe for those resources.
Articles in this section
- How to generate OpenSSH-compatible Keys for use with PuTTY and using PuTTY to access CloudSigma’s cloud using SSH?
- Can I deposit funds into my account via Paypal?
- What do the Shutdown and Reset buttons do?
- How do I reconfigure my keyboard on my Ubuntu Server from the command line?
- How do I increase the size of my drive?
- How do I use multiple static IP addresses on the same server?
- What is your live chat support availability?
- Do you charge for network data transfer?
- What is the minimum memory for a single server?
- How do cloud servers differ from dedicated servers?