Many customers want to ensure their account is always funded correctly. Adding a saved payment method allows you to have your account auto topped-up when funds run low or to auto-renew subscriptions when they are due to expire. CloudSigma does not hold any credit card information, it is held at the payment processor only which is fully PCI DSS compliant.
Articles in this section
- How to generate OpenSSH-compatible Keys for use with PuTTY and using PuTTY to access CloudSigma’s cloud using SSH?
- Can I deposit funds into my account via Paypal?
- What do the Shutdown and Reset buttons do?
- How do I reconfigure my keyboard on my Ubuntu Server from the command line?
- How do I increase the size of my drive?
- How do I use multiple static IP addresses on the same server?
- What is your live chat support availability?
- Do you charge for network data transfer?
- What is the minimum memory for a single server?
- How do cloud servers differ from dedicated servers?