We accept bank transfer, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal. Account balances generally update in real-time (for bank transfers when funds clear). First payments on new accounts can take up to a couple of hours to upgrade due to some extra fraud prevention measures new accounts go through.
Articles in this section
- How to generate OpenSSH-compatible Keys for use with PuTTY and using PuTTY to access CloudSigma’s cloud using SSH?
- Can I deposit funds into my account via Paypal?
- What do the Shutdown and Reset buttons do?
- How do I reconfigure my keyboard on my Ubuntu Server from the command line?
- How do I increase the size of my drive?
- How do I use multiple static IP addresses on the same server?
- What is your live chat support availability?
- Do you charge for network data transfer?
- What is the minimum memory for a single server?
- How do cloud servers differ from dedicated servers?