The transition is seamless; you simply need to add funds before the trial period expires. You simply need to add funds from the web console to upgrade your account to a full paying one. We do recommend cloning your drives and restarting your cloud servers at some point after upgrade as we separate production customers from trial users for security and taking these actions will ensure you are separated from new trial users.
Articles in this section
- How to generate OpenSSH-compatible Keys for use with PuTTY and using PuTTY to access CloudSigma’s cloud using SSH?
- Can I deposit funds into my account via Paypal?
- What do the Shutdown and Reset buttons do?
- How do I reconfigure my keyboard on my Ubuntu Server from the command line?
- How do I increase the size of my drive?
- How do I use multiple static IP addresses on the same server?
- What is your live chat support availability?
- Do you charge for network data transfer?
- What is the minimum memory for a single server?
- How do cloud servers differ from dedicated servers?