To increase the size of your drive:
- Shut down the server the drive is mounted to
- Open the ‘My Drives’ section of the web console
- Open the drive detail window for the drive you wish to edit
- Use the slider or the text box for the drive size to increase the disk size that you desire
- Make sure you save your changes to the drive
- Now power up the server the drive is mounted to
You will now need to re-partition your drive to adjust the file system for the larger drive size to make it usable space for the operating system you are using.