Our billing system checks your usage (CPU, RAM etc.) every five minutes. It compares the amount you have subscribed for each resource to your current usage level. Any usage above your subscription level is charged automatically on burst on a five minute rolling basis.
Articles in this section
- How to generate OpenSSH-compatible Keys for use with PuTTY and using PuTTY to access CloudSigma’s cloud using SSH?
- Can I deposit funds into my account via Paypal?
- What do the Shutdown and Reset buttons do?
- How do I reconfigure my keyboard on my Ubuntu Server from the command line?
- How do I increase the size of my drive?
- How do I use multiple static IP addresses on the same server?
- What is your live chat support availability?
- Do you charge for network data transfer?
- What is the minimum memory for a single server?
- How do cloud servers differ from dedicated servers?