There are two purchasing models – subscription and burst. Subscriptions are purchased upfront, burst is charged as you go. Subscriptions are suitable for stable requirements. You can use burst purchasing for temporary requirements. Best of all, we’ll automatically charge on you burst for anything you use above your subscribed levels so you can easily combine the two.
Articles in this section
- How to generate OpenSSH-compatible Keys for use with PuTTY and using PuTTY to access CloudSigma’s cloud using SSH?
- Can I deposit funds into my account via Paypal?
- What do the Shutdown and Reset buttons do?
- How do I reconfigure my keyboard on my Ubuntu Server from the command line?
- How do I increase the size of my drive?
- How do I use multiple static IP addresses on the same server?
- What is your live chat support availability?
- Do you charge for network data transfer?
- What is the minimum memory for a single server?
- How do cloud servers differ from dedicated servers?